85100 LES SABLES D'OLONNE
The lighthouse of the stem with a height of 20.20 meters, was built in 1874 southeast of the port of Sables d'Olonne. The street is the headlight alignment 2 of this flagship with the fire on the seafront promenade.
His fire, lit by a halogen lamp 1000 W, has a range of 16 miles (about 30 kilometers).
It is automated and it can not be visited.
Open all year
Location of the place
- near sea
- at sea