Les Sables d'Olonne > Notre Dame de Bonne Espérance Chapel

Notre Dame de Bonne Espérance Chapel


Rue de l'Amidonnerie
85100 LES SABLES D'OLONNE

This little chapel was built in 1850 specifically to house a statue of the Virgin, who is thought to have saved the life of Flandrine de Nassau, shipwrecked off the coast of Bourgenay. It was a Holy place very popular with sailors and their families, tucked away discreetly in the Rue de l’Amidonnerie.

Opening

  • Open all year

Characteristics

  • Location of the place
    • near sea
  • Landmark tourist map
    • Letter + number : P6

Bus

    • Arago à 170m
Retour haut de page