85100 LES SABLES D'OLONNE
St Michel Parish was established in 1909 and has, as a parish church, the chapel of the convent of the Redemptorists, expelled by the Government in 1906. The chapel was built in 1902.
- Depicting all 15 mysteries of the Rosary
- The brightness of the central window representing the archangel St. Michael.
The church is open daily from 9am to 12pm.
- Open all year
Location of the place
- near station